Arta Ardabil Cement Company was established on 3/25/1366. And in the beginning of 1370, the executive operation of the production line buildings and in 1371 the components of the internal construction operation and in 1372 the installation operation of the production line equipment started. The factory is located 20 km from Ardabil to Astara road and near Namin section and Gardeh village. The lands of the lime mine are located one and a half kilometers “southwest”, the clay mine is 8 kilometers, the silica mine is 67 kilometers and the Pozzolan mine is 45 kilometers from the factory. Factory and mine lands are 650 hectares, of which 145 hectares are allocated to the factory.